Reasons People Want to Live in Palos Verdes:
1) Few places on earth are more beautiful.
2) The Palos Verdes Unified School District is one of the top public school systems in California.
3) It is located in Los Angeles County, and is close to all the urban conveniences, but is a coastal retreat far from the hustle and bustle of city life.
4) The climate provides many days of sunshine, a few of rain, but snow is a rare occurrence.
5) The coastal location provides easy access to beaches. The Palm Springs desert towns are an easy 2.5 hour drive and ditto for the mountain ski destinations.
6) Housing choices run the gamut from condos to grand estate homes. There are beachy cottages, rambling equestrian estates and hillside villas. Prices range from condos under $200,000 to multi-million dollar mansions. No matter what your budget there is a Palos Verdes home for you. The views are enjoyed by all.
If you're considering a move to one of the four Palos Verdes Peninsula Cities, it would be my pleasure to arrange a tour of the area.
If you're looking for a resort like area to call home, the Palos Verdes Peninsula is calling your name.
Norma Toering & Team RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
(310) 493-8333 / Office Phone: (310) 831-0800
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Nominated by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs. Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs. As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
South Bay Los Angeles cities I sell real estate, property, houses and homes in: Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Long Beach, Torrance, Lomita, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Homes In Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Realtor Home
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Realtor Blog
Boitano Palms Lots for Sale - Homes with Views in Palos Verdes
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Homes
Palos Verdes Photography - Palos Verdes Videos