Today's Palos Verdes Patch, featured 5 reasons Rancho Palos Verdes is one of the best cities in California to raise a family, per the website CreditDonkey. Rancho Palos Verdes came in at number 7 on Southern California's Top Ten based on the following criteria:
1) Education: The percentage of high school graduates (98.1 percent)
2) Work-life balance: Average commute time (31.8 minutes)
3) Family-friendly: Number of household with children under age of 18 (32.7 percent)
4) Stable community: Percentage of people residing in same house last year (90 percent)
5) Cost of living: Percentage of income spent on housing (24.5 percent)
The article went on to say the area is extremely safe and features gorgeous homes, many priced well over $1,000,000. If you needed to hear this from a source other than a real estate broker/agent check it out in black and white. Of course, this was not news to me as all four of my children graduated from Palos Verdes Unified Schools as I moved to Rancho Palos Verdes in 1989.
Several years ago I wrote the article "100 Reasons to Call Palos Verdes Home" and it continues to be one of my most popular posts. I've been writing about the Palos Verdes Lifestyle on my blog of the same name for nearly seven years.
For more information about life in Rancho Palos Verdes contact us at ToeringandTeam@gmail.com.
- Norma Toering, Broker-Owner Charlemagne Intl Properties
A Palos Verdes Top REALTOR
Homes for sale in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA: